In this session, we share how utilities, like Alabama Power, Avista, and Central Hudson Gas & Electric, are automating the manual processes associated with daily crew management as well as emergency response. And describe the process these utilities are taking to shave time off response, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
Does your organization have a mobile strategy? Join us while we talk with Ted Schneider, CTO of ARCOS, as he shares his insights on top mobile trends around the current mobile landscape, the future of mobile and how utilities are adopting mobile technologies to improve response, safety and communication.
Len Socha, SR Outage Management Engineer, WPS
In this 30 – minute webinar, you will learn how improving communications techniques has had a positive impact on customer satisfaction at Wisconsin Public Service.
This session also features a brief overview of the ARCOS SIREN Mass Calling Notification tool.
All utilities have a long history of response to outages and other incidents, however many organizations are feeling the pressure to adopt ICS (Incident Command System) into their response plans from regulators, state and local officials, and even peer organizations.
In this webinar, we are going to share simple solutions to 5 common myths of ICS:
- Myth #1: “ICS is only applicable to large incidents”
- Myth #2: “ICS requires far more people than my current plan”
- Myth #3: “ICS changes everyone’s roles and would mean major changes for my organization”
- Myth #4: “Organizations should adopt ICS only because it is required, or will be soon”
- Myth #5: “ICS requires a lot of complex forms and paperwork”
Kate Leese, Senior Preparedness Specialist, Witt-O’Brien’s
Jim Nowak, Director of Utility Services, ARCOS