Ann has over 25 years of experience in business continuity and emergency management. Ann is a Master Business Continuity Professional and a Master Excercise Practitioner. Ann has trained personnel across the United States in the Incident Command System (ICS) and designed, conducted and evaluated over 100 exercises. Ann has worked on the ground during real emergencies including evacuating residents during a 100 year flood; deploying teams of doctors and nurses into Hurricanes Katrina and Rita; managing regional healthcare coalition’s response to the 2009 Global H1N1 Pandemic Flu outbreak; evacuating a hospital following a bomb threat and serving as the Co-Chair of the Western Regional Mutual Assistance (WRMAG) during numerous utility restoration responses.
- Emergency and business continuity planning
- Hazard vulnerability assessments
- Planning for the operational loss of people, facilities, systems, infrastructure
- Training – Prepare staff for their emergency role and how they fit into continuity plans
- Exercises – test your continuity plan, ensure that training and preparation will allow for successful response, documentation and analysis.