ARCOS solutions for shift management and response allow you to digitize manual shift filling, swapping and bidding processes and focus on what’s most important – safety and productivity.
FOCUS ON PRODUCTIVITY & SAFETY – NOT PHONE CALLS AND SPREADSHEETS
The ARCOS Resource Management platform is specifically designed to help oil and gas companies manage their human resources. From shift management on a daily basis to emergency response, we can help you automate manual processes that take up too much time, empower your employees and ensure your employees are focused on safety and productivity.
MAXIMIZE YOUR DAILY OPERATIONS AND GET SUPERVISORS BACK TO CRITICAL TASKS
See how we helped one of our nation’s largest utility power plants save hours on shift management every day.
FILL & MANAGE SHIFTS WITH EASE
ARCOS Callout allows Oil and Gas companies to RESPOND to staffing needs for planned and emergency work, RESTORE your operations and productivity safely and REPORT real-time and historical information to key stakeholders. With this solution, you can:
- Eliminate phone calls and spreadsheets when trying to fill shifts for unexpected absences or future projects
- Reduce grievances with automatic compliance to union or business rules, including real-time and historical data for response
- Track & Manage real-time availability of employees, quickly arranging the right people, with the right skills for the right job
- Quickly cover shifts to maintain minimum staffing levels
REDUCING ABSENCES & THE NEED TO FILL OPEN SHIFTS
ARCOS RosterApps allows schedulers and supervisors to empower employees – letting them swap shifts after they’ve been assigned, or bid on open shifts. The best part? All of it follows the normal approval process and sticks to your union agreements or business rules. With RosterApps, you can:
- Return time to supervisors to be on the floor instead of on taking phone calls to adjust shifts and manually entering data
- Enable employees with an online self-service model to accept, bid on and swap available shifts, giving them more control over their schedules within your established business rules
- Enable supervisors or schedulers to electronically approve or deny requests, assign overtime or mark employees late/absent
- Maximize your existing investments in HR systems, and provide real-time and historical data to streamline payroll accuracy