- This event has passed.
Reducing the Impact of Demand Swings with Automated Shift Management
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for this 30-minute session on how to manage your workforce during business as usual and unprecedented demand swings, reduce operations costs associated with manual processes, and how to get creative with the “new normal” workforce.
Automation has many benefits – reducing manual work, speeding up efficiency and providing situational awareness of your operations. Just like your peers, you can manage your dynamic and remote workforce efficiently during daily operations while transitioning to emergency operations seamlessly by:
- Automating the scaling of your workforce up and down while complying with union or business rules – maximizing efficiency without over-staffing
- Using an employee self-service model to bid on new shifts available or swap shifts – all while adhering to equitable overtime policies and reducing supervisor work
- Speeding up the process of PTO requests and filling unplanned absences
- Filling new shifts to accommodate for a demand change or schedule change to comply with regulations
- Mass notify your workforce when there’s a change in schedule, work location or a new supervisor on duty