Heighten situational awareness and improve restoration with real-time crew location data.
PINPOINT CREW RESOURCES TO EXPEDITE DECISION MAKING AND RESTORATION
Knowing the exact location of resources in blue-sky or emergency situations is integral to maximizing crew’s time while on the clock. With this capability managers and supervisors can have accurate estimates of time to the next work site and make more informed decisions. ARCOS Location Services® provides supervisors and operations personnel using ARCOS Mobile and Callout or Crew Manager products to view crew locations on a map in real-time, so that even as conditions change, the data available is always accurate. With this information available, coordination of resources for utility operations and emergency personnel, in a callout or other emergency event, is now quicker and easier.
WHY ARCOS LOCATION SERVICES?
- Safety: Know real-time crew location to ensure crews are working safely
- Situational Awareness: Instantly understand where your crews are real-time and make important logistics decisions during an event
- Efficient Work Practices: Accurately determine estimated time of arrival to trouble locations
FEATURES OF LOCATION SERVICES
- Seamlessly track ARCOS Mobile app users
- Record Latitude and Longitude within the ARCOS Solution
- Users (employees and crews) can be viewed with their current position on a map within ARCOS web or mobile application
NEW! CONVOYS TO CREWS
ARCOS has added integration between sMART and Crew Manager that improves the management of convoys as they split into working crews.
BETTER SITUATIONAL AWARENESS LEADS TO GETTING RESOURCES WORKING QUICKER AND GREATER PRODUCTIVITY
Convoys to Crews provides the ability to continue using sMART’s map-based functionality of tracking a large convoy but allowing the column to be split into smaller crews by leveraging resource and attributes data. Crews can then be deployed to work assignments in Crew Manager.
Learn more! Contact us and get a demo of this innovative new feature!