Uniting utilities and contractors, to provide shared resources quickly and accurately in a fully documented process
FIND AND SCHEDULE THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR CREWS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY
Resource Assist™ bridges the gap between utilities and contractors. During emergencies or other major events, utilities may find themselves in need of additional resources. This challenging process often includes identifying resources needed, reaching out to multiple contractors, checking the contractor’s available resources, integrating committed external resources into ARCOS solutions, releasing those resources and finally having accurate reporting for post-event summaries.
With Resource Assist this is no longer the case. ARCOS has created a centralized platform that unites utilities and contractors to automate the acquisition and assignment of contracted resources. Utilities now have instant clarity on which resources are available from contractors, as well as seamless integration with the ARCOS platform, so they can all be managed in the same way. By reducing the amount of manual work and data re-entry in the current process, utilities can cut response time, speed up restoration and increase efficiency when requesting outside resources.
BENEFITS FOR UTILITIES:
- Faster event response time via ability to send requests to multiple contractors at once
- Improved tracking of all resource requests and types of resources in one application
- Enhanced situational awareness – visual of contractors on-site, along with work summaries
- Standardized data entry and resource requests
- Faster release of resources, regardless of their source, in one simple application
- Informed decision making for future events based on complete history of requests and responses for each contractor
- Reduced costs resulting from faster restoration, accurate resource planning and up-to-date information