Learn how ARCOS Vacation Management syncs with our Callout Suite to accurately predict utility resource shortages.
GET CRITICAL INSIGHT INTO UTILITY CREW AVAILABILITY
When you are planning for and responding to major events, having an accurate view of which utility crew members are available is critical. ARCOS® Vacation Management supplements ARCOS Callout to provide utility managers with a complete view into vacation schedules, and insight into staffing levels across your enterprise. With Vacation Management, you can proactively plan for appropriate staffing coverage and identify any areas at or near minimum operating levels. Better awareness of utility crew availability arms you with the knowledge needed to manage operations, ensuring business continuity and safety.
BENEFITS OF VACATION MANAGEMENT:
- Centralizes vacation and absence records with an easy-to-use electronic system, replacing paper-based methods and calendars
- Saves time by ensuring minimum staffing levels are maintained as vacations are scheduled
- Quickly validates scheduled vacation against entitled hours
- Provides accurate reports for fast and easy year-end review of vacation schedules, highlighting carryovers from year to year
- Keeps utility managers informed when staffing limits are violated and reports on available versus used vacation
FEATURES OF VACATION MANAGEMENT:
- Follows your staffing rules by setting and controlling minimum staffing levels
- Enables accurate reporting on vacations anytime throughout the year
- Provides multiple reporting periods for yearly or seasonal staffing levels
- Allows utility supervisor override for case-by-case flexibility and control
- Ties minimum staffing requirements to job classifications or any other grouping
- Integrates easily with your HR system for vacation and absence hours allowed