Discover how gas and electric companies as well as power plants are improving service reliability with ARCOS.
GAS AND ELECTRIC UTILITIES ARE IMPROVING SERVICE RELIABILITY WITH ARCOS AUTOMATED CALLOUT
The ARCOS Callout and Scheduling Suite simplifies a utility’s and power generation plant’s ability to respond, restore and report in real-time for service restoration and emergencies.
For most gas and electric utilities, service reliability, business continuity and effective emergency preparedness are critical, especially for leadership. One of the major factors that can hinder a utility is slow manual crew call out processes that delay response time, lower customer service ratings and ultimately cost millions of dollars. The ARCOS Callout Suite can help you save money and ultimately reduce CAIDI/SAIDI and gas leak response times. The ARCOS solution helps to reduce the time required to assemble and track repair crews from hours to just minutes by automating complex utility crew scheduling, union and business rules. It also provides centralized control for improved visibility and situational awareness into operations during emergency events. The detailed, real-time reporting provides accurate information for resource management and proof of results.
NEW! MOBILE CALLOUT CREATE
Now Mobile Callout Customers can create a callout without an activation inside the mobile app with Mobile Callout Create.
The Mobile Callout Create process is optimized for the mobile screen so you can make a callout from meetings, basecamps, home or wherever you are.
Submitting a callout from mobile is a simple four-step process-
- Select your Callout type
- Enter your Callout details and parameters
- Create any Sub-Callouts
- Adjust any Manual Bypass settings
Submit and that’s it!
Just like the web app, any callouts created by mobile will also display on mobile devices and on the web application.
“We found it could take up to two hours to go through the manual phone list. Now that takes two minutes.”
William P. Herdegen III | (former) VP of Transmission and Distribution | Kansas City Power & Light
THE ARCOS AUTOMATED CALLOUT SYSTEM ENABLES UTILITIES TO:
RESPOND TO EVENTS AND EMERGENCIES FASTER.
- Save time with faster call outs and utility crew assembly by ensuring the best qualified resources are assigned to jobs
- Save costs by eliminating paid wait time and call out grievances
- Simplify union and business rules with built-in automation
- Eliminate call out related regulatory fines
- Save time by translating text to speech for audio messages
- Simplify messaging by automating email and text alerts with critical updates
RESTORE POWER AND PIPELINE INTEGRITY QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY.
- Improve service reliability by calling out utility crews faster when service is compromised
- Reduce CAIDI/SAIDI and gas leak response time by minutes
- Speed-up time to power restoration by quickly and easily arranging for the right skills on the right crews
- Simplify tracking and management of internal and contractor utility crews along with resources from a centralized database
- Maintain staffing level coverage with centralized crew scheduling and ‘fill-shift’ functionality
- Provide automated generation and distribution of detailed reports for callout performance, organizational and employee performance and resource availability
The ARCOS Callout Suite delivers strong return on investment (ROI) and often pays for itself in the first year. ARCOS extends across the enterprise by supporting situational awareness and improved business intelligence in addition to crew call out availability and scheduling capabilities.
ADDITIONAL UTILITY CREW CALL OUT AND SCHEDULING SOLUTIONS
In order to meet your individual utility’s needs, ARCOS provides additional solutions to enhance crew call out and management.
These solutions include:
Crew Manager – Saves utilities time by simplifying the process of managing crews, schedules, logistics and reports during storms and major events.
Mobile – Delivers all the features of the Arcos Callout Suite through your mobile device for faster and easier access for utility managers, supervisors and crews.
System Outage Staffing (SOS) – Mobilizes the entire enterprise by quickly identifying and mobilizing employees with needed skills in your organization.
Closest to the Trouble – Saves time during emergency call outs, especially for gas leaks, by locating the closest available employee to the address.
SIREN Mass Calling – Improves communications to customers and third parties by providing rapid targeted mass notifications.
Vacation Management – Simplifies management of vacation requests and approvals while ensuring daily minimum staffing levels.