Discover how gas & electric companies as well as power plants are improving service reliability with ARCOS automated field service call out systems.
IMPROVE SERVICE RELIABILITY WITH ARCOS
AUTOMATED FIELD SERVICE CALL OUT SYSTEMS
The ARCOS Automated Utility & Service Crew Call Out Solutions simplifies a utility/power generation plant’s ability to respond, restore, and report in real-time when service restoration issues and emergencies arise.
Service reliability, business continuity, and effective emergency preparedness are critical processes for most gas and electric utilities, especially for businesses that are leaders in the industry. One of the major factors that can hinder a utility is slow manual crew call out processes that delay response time, lower customer service ratings and ultimately cost millions of dollars.
The ARCOS automated disaster & emergency call out systems also provide you with centralized control, allowing for improved visibility and situational awareness of operations during emergency events. Detailed and interactive responses offer accurate information for resource management and proof of results in real time.
THE BENEFITS OF AUTOMATED UTILITY & SERVICE CREW CALL OUT SOLUTIONS
The ARCOS Callout Suite can help you save money and ultimately reduce CAIDI/SAIDI and gas leak response times. With the ARCOS Callout Suite, you have the ability to create unlimited rules for callout processes that are unique to the operational needs of your business. The automation process can significantly reduce employee conflicts by enforcing callout rules that equalize workloads and opportunities for overtime. Automation allows your business to stay compliant and up-to-date with regulations, obligations, and legal provisions such as union contracts, collective bargaining agreement requirements, and other policies.
ARCOS automated crew callout solutions help to reduce the time required to assemble and track repair crews from hours to just minutes. This reduction in callout times is made possible by automating complex crew information and scheduling data like:
- Employee’s Work Schedules
- Union Rules/Union Contracts
- Staffing Rules
- Work Period Limits
- Shift Dates
- Shift Locations
- Eligible Employees
- Qualified Employees
- Employee’s Other Shift Assignments
- And More!
MOBILE CALLOUT CREATE
Mobile Callout Customers can now create a callout without an activation inside the mobile app, thanks to Mobile Callout Create. The Mobile Callout Create process is optimized for the mobile screen so you can make a callout from meetings, basecamps, home, or wherever you are. Submitting a callout from a mobile device is a simple four-step process:
- Select your Callout type
- Enter your Callout rules, details, and parameters
- Create any Sub-Callouts
- Adjust any Manual Bypass settings & submit
That’s it! Just like the web app, any callouts created mobile will also display on mobile devices and on the web application. Download our datasheet here to learn more.
“We found it could take up to two hours to go through the manual phone list. Now that takes two minutes.”
William P. Herdegen III | (former) VP of Transmission and Distribution | Kansas City Power & Light
AUTOMATED UTILITY & SERVICE CREW CALL OUT SOLUTIONS
RESPOND TO EVENTS AND EMERGENCIES FASTER.
- Save time and start contacting employees immediately with faster phone calls
- Ensure proper utility crew assembly by having the best-qualified resources
assigned to jobs that matter the most
- Save costs by eliminating paid wait times and callout grievances
- Keep management and union representatives happy with a rule-based callout system
- Simplify callout rules for both a union and a business alike with built-in automation
- Eliminate callout related regulatory fines
- Save time by translating text to speech for audio messages
- Simplify messaging by automating email and text alerts with critical updates
RESTORE POWER AND PIPELINE INTEGRITY QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY.
- Improve service reliability by calling out utility crews faster when service is compromised
- Reduce CAIDI/SAIDI and gas leak response time by minutes
- Speed-up time to power restoration by quickly and easily arranging for the right crews to handle the right tasks
- Simplify tracking and management of internal and contractor utility crews along with resources from a centralized database
- Maintain staffing level coverage with centralized crew scheduling and ‘fill-shift’ functionality, all while ensuring crews do not exceed work period limits
- Provide automated generation and distribution of detailed reports for callout performance, organizational and employee performance and resource availability
The ARCOS automated field service call out systems deliver a strong return on investment (ROI) and typically pays for itself within the first year. ARCOS extends service across the enterprise by supporting situational awareness and improved business intelligence in addition to automated utility & service crew call out solutions.
AUTOMATED DISASTER & EMERGENCY CALL OUT SYSTEMS
In order to meet your individual utility’s needs, ARCOS provides a full suite of solutions to enhance crew callout and management.
These solutions include:
Crew Manager – Saves utilities time by simplifying the process of managing crews, schedules, logistics and reports during storms and major events.
Mobile – Delivers all the features of the Arcos Callout Suite through your mobile device for faster and easier access for utility managers, supervisors and crews.
System Outage Staffing (SOS) – Mobilizes the entire enterprise when needed by quickly identifying and alerting skilled employees that have yet to exceed daily limits of work.
Closest to the Trouble – Saves time during emergency callouts, especially for gas leaks, by locating the closest available employee to the address.
SIREN Mass Calling – Improves communications to customers and third parties by providing rapid targeted mass notifications.
Vacation Management – Simplifies management of vacation requests and approvals while ensuring daily minimum staffing levels, allowing employees to achieve a realistic work-life balance.