Pre-Plan. Restore Power Faster. Improve Cost Recovery.
INSTANTLY KNOW WHEN AND WHERE CREWS ARE AVAILABLE TO WORK
ARCOS Crew Manager® helps utilities to quickly identify which crews, vehicles and equipment are available for work and improves the ability to assign, manage and track these resources. Whether it’s day-to-day or during an all-hazards event, the ability to get crews and mutual assistance groups on site sooner leads to faster-restored service and happy customers. By centralizing resources, ARCOS provides a crew management system with real-time views into which utility crews are where, who is available to work, where resources are located and how much money is being spent.
Utilities and critical infrastructure industries invest large amounts of money and time into work planning and scheduling. These critical resource management systems provide essential data to field service personnel for assigning crews to complete jobs. However, crew availability can rapidly change overnight and throw resources out of sync. ARCOS removes this issue by-
- Using Crew Manager’s powerful API to access current data from other work and outage management systems. This allows managers to drop and drag and assign crews and resources based on real-time current availability
- Eliminating complicated Excel spreadsheets, indecipherable whiteboards and time-wasting phone calls that only confuse and muddy the daily and overnight changes in resources
- Significantly reducing the time it takes to assemble crews which increases daily crew productivity and puts an end to unnecessary overtime
Organizations and companies are at risk to lose millions of dollars in cost recovery cases due to lengthy service disruptions during large storms resulting from use of manual tools and inefficient processes to manage labor resources. Detailed reporting allows you to easily verify actual work performed to invoices received – easing invoice reconciliation while saving time and money.
New! Bring Crew Manager Access to the Field
“When a utility has to pair or build crews, there’s another layer of complexity involved. Being able to simulate different staffing scenarios and react in real-time to complex, changing conditions improves the efficiency of the crew management process by an order of magnitude.”
Cheryl Maletich | Vice President of Distribution System Operations | ComEd
THE SOLUTION TO THE HEADACHE OF CREW SCHEDULING
IMPROVE RESPONSE TIME
- Identify and manage crew operations anywhere, anytime even if facilities are compromised
- Reduce crew training and retraining – simplify crew management with the ability to manage blue sky and daily operations crews while also being able to receive, manage and deploy both internal and mutual assist crews in one application
- Other faster and more accurate ETRs/ERTs – provides an instant snapshot of resources available with import of mutual assist crews
- Centralize utility crew management – improve response time by allowing all crew resources to be put in emergency or storm mode
- Allow for faster configuration and deployment of crews by utility-defined locations, staging areas and service centers via dashboard
- Allow for seamless transition from day to day operations to emergency situations and increase crew planning time.
ACHIEVE REAL-TIME SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- Manage and record key operational information – update and track crew status, vehicle assignment and reporting supervisor using touch-screen interface
- Improve crew productivity – update crew status in real-time through a centralized or distributed emergency management structure
- Improve safety by tracking crew hours – allowing for better managed rest times for crews
- Mobilize faster – easily leverage “blue-sky” and daily operation crews during transition to emergency or storm mode
- Simplify management of crew schedules – track daily work and automate the transfer and release of crews
REPORT QUICKLY AND EASILY
- Increase cost recovery – to help save millions through improved transparency and detailed reporting
- High confidence data – to help improve accuracy with event playback for before, during and after restoration – for management, media and regulators
- Invoice verification – to help track crew work time for improved post-restoration invoice reconciliation and support for cost recovery
- Operational insight – to help provide real-time reports of current and forecasted crew coverage
- Productivity management – to help provide a snapshot in time of crew resources actual against plan for planning improvements