ARCOS shift management software for union linemen allows you to digitize manual shift filling, swapping and bidding processes and focus on what’s most important.
FOCUS ON PRODUCTIVITY & SAFETY – NOT PHONE CALLS AND SPREADSHEETS
The ARCOS union work crew automated shit call out system is specifically designed to help oil and gas companies manage their workforce. From shift management on a daily basis to emergency response, we can help you automate manual processes that take up too much time, empower your employees and ensure that they are focused on safety and productivity.
MAXIMIZE YOUR DAILY OPERATIONS AND GET SUPERVISORS BACK TO CRITICAL TASKS
Duke Energy was suffering from a slow and inconsistent callout process that was not only slowing restoration times, but was also generating bargaining unit grievances due to inconsistent interpretations of union rules. Supervisors were spending too much time on scheduling problems and not enough time on priority tasks.
See how our shift management software for union workers helped one of our nation’s largest utility power plants save hours on shift management every day.
FILL & MANAGE SHIFTS WITH EASE
ARCOS Callout allows manufacturing companies to RESPOND to staffing needs for planned and unplanned shifts, RESTORE the integrity of your schedules and productivity quickly, and REPORT real-time and historical information to key stakeholders. With ARCOS CALLOUT you can:
- Digitize the daily callout for unexpected absences and fill future shifts – removing paper, spreadsheets and phone calls
- Empower your employees with shift swapping and bidding- allow them to digitally swap shifts after they’ve been assigned, all while following your business rules and approval process
- Reduce grievances with accurate callouts and swaps that automatically follow bargaining agreements, as well as the ability to quickly pull historical data and reports on your employees
- Rapidly mobilize employees and contractors to respond to unplanned incidents that align with how you choose to deploy, whether it’s ICS or your own response plan
- Quickly request and manage contractors so you can get people on shifts faster
EMPOWER YOUR EMPLOYEES
Our shift management software for union workers allows schedulers and supervisors to empower employees – letting them swap shifts after they’ve been assigned, or bid on open shifts. The best part? All of it follows the normal approval process and sticks to your union agreements or business rules. With RosterApps, you can:
- Return time to supervisors to be on the floor instead of on taking phone calls to adjust shifts and manually entering data
- Enable employees with an online self-service model to accept, bid on and swap available shifts to improve attendance, reduce absences and fill open shifts by giving them more control over their schedules within your established business rules
- Improve attendance, reduce absences, and fill open shifts by giving flexibility
- Enable supervisors or schedulers to electronically approve or deny requests, assign overtime or mark employees late/absent
- Maximize your existing investments in HR systems, and provide real-time and historical data to streamline payroll accuracy
RESPOND TO EMERGENCIES
Mobilize your people and manage a major incident within minutes, not hours. When you need to mobilize your response team for anything from an active shooter, to natural disasters, to a plant-wide recall, ARCOS Incident Manager is a cloud-based mobile solution designed to help you automatically stand up and manage your emergency response team. With Incident Manager, you can:
- Plan ahead for any incident or event by creating flexible scenario templates to build out how you will organize teams and under what conditions
- Digitize the mobilization of your response teams – callout and fill your emergency response roles automatically without picking up the phone, and track which roles have been accepted or declined
- Enables your company to mirror the ICS structure being used by fire, police, local and state governments
- Provide full visibility of all resources and communications- after your emergency response roles are filled, take advantage of powerful document routing capabilities to ensure the processes are followed and all information gets to the right people at the right time without clogging inboxes with emails and spreadsheets