Effective Software for Emergency Operations and Incident Command System Mobilization.
Change lives. Respond Faster.
Emergencies happen. Plant-wide recalls, security breaches, weather events, and active shooters – all mean lives can be at stake and your mission is to respond as quickly as possible. Whether you activate your own emergency response plan or use FEMA’s Incident Command Structure (ICS); manually activating resources, exchanging information, and emailing documents and reports takes up precious time. ARCOS Incident Manager™ can help you mobilize and organize your employees so you can respond faster and restore normal operations quickly. Our emergency outage resource management software automates the planning, staffing and scaling of the employees required to implement your emergency plans, routing the required information or communications throughout your incident command system to the management teams.
RESPOND TO EVENTS FASTER WITH ARCOS INCIDENT MANAGER. MOBILIZE AND MANAGE INCIDENTS IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS.
IMPROVED PLANNING AND PREPARATION
- Create your own scalable templates for your entire organization for a variety of incidents using an ICS structure that works for you
- Activation Phases – Define and automate how your organization will scale UP
- Deactivation Phase – Define and automate how your organization will scale DOWN
- No more paper or notebooks – automate the routing of important documents and provide access to the latest reports from one simple system
FASTER, MOBILIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PLANNED AND UNPLANNED EVENTS
- Rapidly staff an incident using automated callout of eligible employees
- Enable employees to accept a role from a mobile phone or via the telephone
- Spin up your emergency teams in minutes vs hours
- View real-time acceptance of roles and associated organization charts from your desk or wherever you happen to be working at the time
- Build organization charts that make sense for you and the way you manage ICS
- Start with your own templates and modify on-the-fly as needed
- Automated document routing via Templates and Phases – By Role, Distribution List or Event
- Integrate with your existing document repository – upload, view and route emergency documents ensuring teams are viewing the latest accurate information
- Internal and external mass alerts – Route notifications directly to employees or external resources
- Event Location Check-In and Check-out– Know where employees and resources are throughout an incident
- Interactive Dashboards – Gaininstant insights including historical tracking and reporting of actions taken during an incident
How Does It Work?
ARCOS Incident Manager relies on coverage plans that are developed with us by your emergency planning team. When an automated ARCOS callout is executed for an ICS position or assignment, the system knows which employees are qualified for which roles, as well as who has the right skills for the job and places calls to automatically fill the roles needed. As the roles are accepted via phone, text, email, mobile app or directly in the system, ARCOS Incident Manager autofills the organization chart for your coverage plan providing everyone with visibility as to who has accepted which ICS role.
Everything at Your Fingertips
Pre-configured incident or scenario templates contain the exact instructions and associated reporting documents each member needs so they can begin executing a response quickly. As employees gather information, powerful document routing capabilities ensure that the right information gets to the right people at the right time, reducing manual processes such as phone calls, mass emails and the management of multiple documents. Check-In/Check-Out capabilities allow instant insight into what work is currently being done or has been completed.
ARCOS Incident Manager records all historical records, documents, and activities during the incident providing powerful reporting for post-event review and drills.
Leverage Existing Technology Investments
Seamlessly integrate with current systems, such as: HR Management Systems (HRMS), Learning Management Systems, document management, payroll, or other applications through our powerful API. Fully integrated with the other ARCOS Resource Management solutions, companies can utilize one familiar system for daily operations as well as emergency response.