Incident Manager: Plan Before The Event, Automate Activation and Manage Communications for Maximum Efficiency.
Effective Incident Management Software For Emergency Teams
Change lives. Respond Faster.
Emergencies happen. Storms, floods, wildfires, security breaches, active shooters – lives can be at stake and your mission is to respond as quickly as possible. Whether you activate your own emergency response structure or use FEMA’s Incident Command Structure (ICS), manually activating resources, exchanging information, emailing documents and reports takes up precious time when time is at stake. ARCOS incident management software can help with an organized solution.
Incident Manager solves this issue by automating the planning, staffing and scaling of the resources required to implement your emergency plan, routing the required information or communications to your incident management teams.
RESPOND TO EMERGENCIES FASTER WITH INCIDENT MANAGER
IMPROVED PLANNING AND PREPARATION
- No more paper – everything you and your emergency teams need in one system
- Create your own scalable templates for your entire organization, and for a variety of incidents using an ICS structure that works for you
- Activation Phases – define how your organization will scale UP
- Deactivation Phase – Define how your organization will scale DOWN
FASTER, MOBILIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF EMERGENCY EVENTS
- Rapidly staff an event using automated callout of eligible employees
- Enable employees to accept a role from a mobile phone or via the telephone
- Spin up your emergency teams in minutes vs hours
- View real-time acceptance of roles and associated organization charts from the web or from a mobile device
- Build organization charts that make sense for you and the way you manage ICS
- Start with your own templates and modify on-the-fly as needed
- Automated document routing via Templates and Phases – By Role, Distribution List or Event
- Document repository – Ability to upload, view or manage a document version history
- SIREN & Mass Calling – Route notifications directly to ARCOS users and non-users alike
- Event Location Check-In – Know where personnel and resources are
- Interactive Dashboards – A variety of instant insights into one incident or multiple incidents
LEVERAGES EXISTING TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS
- Seamlessly integrate with current systems, such as: OMS, HRMS, document management, and other emergency management applications.