ARCOS Mobile Inspection saves time on routine field inspections by providing a guided assessment and real-time communications on equipment needed for repairs. With an automated inspection process, utilities are able to transition from a reactive maintenance to a predictive maintenance approach.
Safety, Inspections, Reports – THE BENEFITS OF ARCOS MOBILE INSPECTION APP INCLUDE:
- Reduced field inspection cost – any device can be used for the app (BYOD) by employees or contracted resources eliminating need for expensive data collection specialized devices
- Field and safety mobile inspection in hours versus days keeps crews available for construction work, emergency service or other higher priority tasks
- Faster, more accurate inspection and data collection is enabled through the application’s guided assessment
- Online/offline allows inspections to continue without the need for connectivity to GIS or WMS systems
- Materials and inspection forms for repair are captured and sent automatically to WMS
- Easy prioritization reporting for management of infrastructure repairs, including calculation of customers
affected by possible equipment issues in a particular geographic area
- Location services inside the mobile app provide a quick view of an inspector’s location for both safety, monitoring job progress and inspection reports.
“ASSESS DAMAGE IN HOURS VS. DAYS, WHILE IMPROVING ESTIMATED TIME OF RESTORATION (ETR) FORECASTS.”
Learn more with these selected ARCOS Topics
RE Magazine New Product Showcase – The new ARCOS Mobile Inspection solution assesses infrastructure like substations or gas lines in hours instead of days. Repairs can be prioritized based on customers affected and inspection data collected.
Two reasons why water utilities should automate workflow – When a major storm impacts a region, the demand on that region’s water utility skyrockets. Pumps need monitoring, chemical doses need measuring, and urgent issues need swift resolution. ARCOS’ Mobile Inspection App uses location services to update GIS information in real time.
Tech is a necessity for efficiency and reliability – Wild fires running rampant! Over-compressed gas lines exploding! Increasing frequency of unplanned weather events! It’s no longer a case of keeping software and equipment on a budgetary back-burner, it’s time to accelerate adoption of a Mobile Inspection App. Put reporting, data collection and damage assessment in place before the next incident happens.