Water Utilities require secure systems and transparent reporting standards to provide valuable insight on restoration activities
WATER UTILITY WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FROM ARCOS
ARCOS Water Utility Resource Management Software has been specifically designed to help manage resources for daily planned and unplanned events. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) provides water and wastewater utilities with an integrated platform to:
- Automate callout and scheduling of resources and alerts via phone and mobile device
- Electronically assemble and manage crews
- Reduce grievances with accurate callouts that automatically follow bargaining agreements, as well as the ability to quickly pull historical data and reports
- Remove manual processes for damage assessment and mobile inspections
- Quickly request and manage contractors so you can get crews to work faster
- Rapidly mobilize employees and contractors to respond to unplanned incidents that align with how you choose to deploy Incident Control System (ICS) methodology.
WATER UTILITIES RESPOND FASTER WITH ARCOS
ARCOS resource management software helps to reduce crew response time for water main breaks, service interruptions and unplanned overtime while making it easier to follow union callout rules through emergency response automation. The system also records the steps taken in each emergency situation which helps to eliminate grievances and provides easy reporting for regulatory groups.
Progressive water utilities across North America are using ARCOS resource management solutions to ensure customer safety by getting crews to water main breaks or other emergency situations faster. For example, Suffolk County Water responds 40 minutes faster during outages and reduced customer services workloads from hours to just minutes. Full mobile capabilities ensure field crews and managers aren’t tied to a desk to relay critical information and built-in location tracking ensures managers know where their crews are and their time of arrivals for each job.
Water utility executives, regulators, EPA and labor leaders are demanding metric details, compliance, and safety reporting. ARCOS helps prepare you to share critical data in real-time and post-emergency events. Automated call out, crew management, damage assessment and inspection systems are enabling water utilities to improve their operational insight through automatic documentation and reporting immediately available anytime or anywhere you are.