Get Work Done Faster and with Maximum Efficiency
FLEXIBLE MOBILE WORK MANAGEMENT FOR MUNICIPAL AND COOPERATIVE UTILITIES
For utility companies who need to respond to maintenance and repair jobs with lightning speed, ARCOS Mobile Workbench is a flexible work management solution that compresses the amount of time it takes to assign, distribute and manage work that is conducted in the field. Unlike other work management solutions, ARCOS Mobile Workbench is designed to help companies get more daily and unplanned work done efficiently by combining the ability to manage both people and work in one system, improving work completion and reducing operations & maintenance costs.
Typical Work Management or Outage Management systems focus solely on the work, with little emphasis on work completion; they’re great at creating work, but not necessarily ensuring work is getting done optimally. ARCOS Mobile Workbench connects to your GIS system providing mobile GIS configured for the way you inspect, maintain, and service assets in one easy system.
I HAVE EXISTING SYSTEMS BUT THEY DON'T WORK TOGETHER
USE ARCOS MOBILE WORKBENCH WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES OF YOUR OUTAGE OR WORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Getting Work Done = Managing People and Work
Mobile GIS in 14 days
Ditch the paper. It’s not efficient. Paper can’t give you real time access to work. Paper creates interpretation issues, which isn’t efficient and can turn in to unnecessary rework. ARCOS Mobile Workbench connects to your existing GIS system to empower your field workforce with accurate, mobile GIS maps of assets from any mobile device. In 14 days you can improve safety, accuracy, speed and efficiency of work completed in the field.
Make your existing systems do more
Create jobs right in ARCOS Workbench, or pull them in from other sources such as work management systems, outage systems. ARCOS Mobile Workbench pulls and pushes data from systems and back from the field in near real-time ensuring that everyone has an accurate picture of work, it’s status, inspection history, asset information and more. Any data from the field, including pictures, video and bar code information can be pushed into your existing systems to keep everything updated in real time. No more manual updates save time, and improve your ability to get work done faster.
Improve Visibility and Decision Making
Whether you’re in the field or managing behind a desk, ARCOS Mobile Workbench provides you with real-time visibility of your network status, field reports and crew positions as it’s happening, filtered however you want to see it. Display jobs, job types, job status graphically on map and filter views based on operating company, job types, completions, open jobs – any data you capture you can filter. Any information captured by mobile device in the field is stored and sent back to supervisors in real time. Loss of internet or cell service won’t prevent field crews from doing their job. They can capture any/all information offline and the system will automatically upload captured data once their back online or with cell service.
Your Choice, Your Icons, Your Way
Simple, easy to use, configurable workflows for mobile devices enable you to tackle any inspection, service or repair job. ARCOS Mobile Workbench is configured by you. You choose how you want job data to appear on a map, which colors to use or icons. Configure job processes like inspections, damage assessments or repairs by type for the way you process jobs.
Powerful visibility options enable you to choose who gets access and to what information inside or outside your organization, such as contractors, police, fire and assisting agencies – even customers. Display that information via a URL or post it to your website – the choice is yours. Collect the data you need
Flexible and Powerful. The Power You Need To Impact Real Change – Real Fast
ARCOS Mobile Workbench customers are using our completely secure, web-based system to:
- Assign, distribute and execute damage assessments as well as automate the creation of repair tickets
- Assign, distribute and execute Inspections of all network assets from transmission to customer meters and automate the creation of needed or future work tickets
- Assign powerful workflows, conditions and rules to ensure the right next steps and processes are efficient and accurate
- Create Job Tickets or work orders and assign to available crews or employees
- Capture historical details of all work created, assigned, performed including start/end times, for benchmarking and required reporting
- Make efficient decisions on assignment of work with visibility to the remaining time on an employee’s shift and/or how far away from the job site they are
- Easily deploy aerial inspections while collecting inspection or damage data on a mobile device
- Make accurate, rules–based design changes in the field directly from a mobile device with real-time information available to management teams or other departments
- No-touch automatic creation of municipal or state permitting applications triggered on design changes
- Automate the creation of rule-based quotes for new service connection requests complete with financing options, or visibility to costs associated with capital vs operating expenses.
- Self service capabilities for customers to receive and accept quotes for service from your website
- Management of special field-based projects such as street light replacement projects, asset replacement programs
- Historical capture and visibility to previous repairs, leaks, and other events to prioritize and pinpoint where replacement work focus should be placed
- Execute cross billing processes when repairing third-party owned assets or to notify other owners or departments when asset repairs are needed
- Capture a bill of materials or equipment needed at an assessment and push that information to a warehouse for picking so that repair crews have what’s needed to efficient complete repair work.
- Isolation or switch orders for electric, gas and water utilities that need quick access to valve or switch locations and the order in which they need to be turned on or off to safely complete repairs or bring up service
Learn how ARCOS Mobile Workforce Can Help You Accomplish Efficient Field Operations
ARCOS Mobile Workbench workflows fall in to the following categories:
Mobile|Assess Inspect TM