Get Work Done Faster and with Maximum Efficiency
ARCOS MOBILE WORKBENCH PROVIDES FLEXIBLE MOBILE WORK AND WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR MUNICIPAL AND COOPERATIVE UTILITIES
For utility companies who need to respond to maintenance and repair jobs with lightning speed, ARCOS Mobile Workbench is a flexible, user-friendly work and work order management software solution that compresses the amount of time it takes to assign, distribute and manage work that is conducted in the field. Unlike other work order management solutions, ARCOS Mobile Workbench is designed to help companies get more daily and unplanned jobs done efficiently by combining the ability to manage both people and work in one system, improving work completion and reducing operations & maintenance costs.
Typical Work Management, EAMS or Outage Management systems focus solely on the work, with little emphasis on work completion; they’re great at creating work, but not necessarily ensuring work is getting done optimally. ARCOS Mobile Workbench connects to your GIS system providing mobile GIS configured for the way you inspect, maintain, and service assets in one easy online work order management system.
I HAVE EXISTING SYSTEMS BUT THEY DON'T WORK TOGETHER
USE ARCOS MOBILE WORKBENCH WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES OF YOUR OUTAGE, WORK MANAGEMENT OR EAMS SYSTEMS
Getting Work Done = Managing People and Work
Mobile GIS in 14 days
Ditch the paper. It’s not efficient. Paper can’t give you real time access to work. Paper creates interpretation issues, which isn’t efficient and can turn into unnecessary rework. ARCOS Mobile Workbench connects to your existing GIS system to empower your field service, restoration, and maintenance crews with accurate, mobile GIS maps of assets from any mobile device. In 14 days you can improve safety, accuracy, speed and efficiency of work completed in the field.
Make your existing systems do more with work order management
Create jobs right in ARCOS Workbench, or pull them in from other sources such as work management systems and outage systems. ARCOS Mobile Workbench pulls and pushes data from systems and back from the field in near real-time ensuring that everyone has an accurate picture of work and work orders, it’s status, inspection history, asset information and more. Any data from the field, including pictures, video and bar code information can be pushed into your existing work and maintenance management software systems to keep everything instantly updated. No more manual updates save time, and improve your ability to get work done faster. This enterprise work management system is integrated fully with the way you already work.
Improve Visibility and Decision Making
Whether you’re in the field or handling field service management from behind a desk, ARCOS Mobile Workbench provides you with real-time visibility of your network status, field reports and crew positions as it’s happening, filtered however you want to see it. Display jobs, job types, job status graphically on map and filter views based on operating company, job types, work orders, completions, open jobs – any data you capture you can filter. Any information captured by mobile device in the field is stored and sent back to supervisors in real time. Loss of internet or cell service won’t prevent field crews from doing their job. They can capture any/all information offline and the system will automatically upload captured data once their back online or with cell service. ARCOS Mobile Workbench is not only a simple work order management system but a maintenance management solution.
Your Choice, Your Icons, Your Way
Simple, easy-to-use, configurable workflows for mobile devices enable you to tackle any inspection, service or repair job. ARCOS Mobile Workbench is configured by you to be your work order management system, work request management system, and mobile work management system. You choose how you want job data to appear on a map, which colors to use or icons. Configure job processes like inspections, damage assessments or repairs by type for the way you process jobs. Work is managed and logged as completed.
Powerful visibility options enable you to choose who gets access and to what information inside or outside your organization, such as contractors, police, fire and assisting agencies – even customers. Display that information via a URL or post it to your website – the choice is yours. Collect the data you need.
Flexible and Powerful. The Power You Need To Impact Real Change – Real Fast
ARCOS Mobile Workbench customers are using our completely secure, web-based , work order/ticket management software system to:
- Assign, distribute and execute damage assessments as well as automate the creation of work orders and repair tickets
- Assign, distribute and execute inspections of all network assets from transmission to customer meters and automate the creation of needed or future work tickets and preventive maintenance tasks
- Assign powerful workflows, conditions and rules to ensure the right next steps and processes are efficient and accurate
- Create job tickets or work orders and assign to available crews or employees
- Capture historical details of all work created, assigned, performed including start/end times, for bench-marking and required reporting
- Make efficient decisions on assignment of work management with visibility to the remaining time on an employee’s shift and/or how far away from the job site they are
- Easily deploy aerial inspections while collecting inspection or damage data on a mobile device
- Make accurate, rules–based design changes in the field directly from a mobile device with real-time information available to management teams or other departments
- No-touch automatic creation of municipal or state permitting applications triggered on design changes
- Automate the creation of rule-based quotes for new service connection requests complete with financing options, or visibility to costs associated with capital vs operating expenses.
- Self service capabilities for customers to receive and accept quotes for service from your website
- Management of special field-based projects such as street light replacement projects, asset replacement programs
- Historical capture and visibility to previous repairs, leaks, and other events to prioritize and pinpoint where replacement work focus should be placed
- Execute cross billing processes when repairing third-party owned assets or to notify other owners or departments when asset repairs are needed
- Capture a bill of materials or equipment needed at an assessment and push that information to a warehouse for picking so that repair crews have what’s needed to efficiently complete repair work.
- Isolation or switch orders for electric, gas and water utilities that need quick access to valve or switch locations and the order in which they need to be turned on or off to safely complete repairs or bring up service
Learn how ARCOS Mobile Workforce Can Help You Accomplish Efficient Field Operations
ARCOS Mobile Workbench workflows fall in to the following categories:
Mobile|Assess Inspect TM